Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Who Doesn't Love Brownies?

Just saw this post on FB... A friend re-posting a Pampered Chef recipe for Brownie mix... I am going to make up a few batches to keep on hand... Fast, east, and you already have the ingredients on hand! Keep in Mason jars or Ziplock bags until ready to bake. Will let you know how they turn out, but how can you go wrong with brownies? Since I am a chocoholic, I will add chocolate chips or chopped chocolate or maybe I will add some M&Ms since I just won over 3000 of them in a contests to guess how many are in the jar. How about adding 2 T strong coffee... Will have to try that! Adding walnuts or pecans is always a good bet for brownies.

1 c sugar
1/2 c flour
1/3 c cocoa
1/4 t salt
1/4 t baking powder

To bake add:
2 eggs
1/2 c veg oil
1 t vanilla

Bake: 350 20-25 min in 8x8 or 9x9 pan


No comments:

Post a Comment